Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My comunist organization

Us, after a meeting

By Liudmila Peña Herrera

In few minutes, I will join with my partners of the Communist Youth League to interchange our opinions and ideas about the Cuban reality. We always celebrate a meeting every month.
I like the committe of my job because we always analize political and social troubles of our conutry and we search how to solve them. We think and debate about national and international themes. But we are more than teammates, we are friends. We celebrate our birthdays, we help other partners when one of us has a problem and we always are present to say "you can count on me".
For these reasons, I am proud of my comunist organization and I want to share my experiences with my readers. Here you are some pictures.

Birthday of Johnny
Us, in our job

No comments:

Post a Comment